cable girls
Entertaining, with a mixture of humor, drama, sensitivity and the bad milk that enters you when you see what we have had to suffer. I really like how Enma Suárez works, maybe her love tires me a little, falling in love with the two male characters, nor does she find out. But what MOST surprised and disgusted me as soon as the series started and is something I share with some of you is the music, but by God! like in a series set in 1925 do they play music from 2017? Honestly it totally takes me out of the scene, I am not able to locate myself with that music, people dressed in costumes from that time dancing as if they were in a disco, in this I put a resounding 0 and I would like them to change it for future seasons.
Las chicas del cable - Ver la serie de tv online

Comentarios